Sales Specialist role typically involves traveling to market designated areas for solicitation,
canvas sales by door to door, taking customer’s information, & scheduling customers for future
Responsibilities range from traveling to & from market designated
areas, identifying potential customers by visual inspection of their property, knocking on doors,
soliciting Damage Solutions services to potential customers, & proficiently using all Damage
Solutions programs on an assigned IPAD, and setting inspection appointments for customers.
- Minimum high school degree or GED
- Current drivers license in good standing
- Clean driving record
- Clean appearance
- Quick learning curve/ability
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional customer service
- Ability to visually read customers reactions & facial expressions
- Reliable and Dependable
Saturday & Sunday work hours. Work hours change for daylight based on current season.
Monday thru Friday work hours only evening hours prior to nightfall and by employee request.
Additional seasonal hours may apply.