Project management role typically involves driving of company vehicles, moving equipment,
ordering of jobsite materials, quality check of materials and completed projects,
communicating with customers, and many other small tasks occasionally needed.
Responsibilities Include: Responsibilities range from moving trailers to jobsites, restocking of
trailer materials, ordering of jobsite materials, retrieving documents from customers, dropping
off material samples, & ensuring a smooth work process for jobs in progress.
- Minimum high school degree or GED
- Current drivers license in good standing
- Clean driving record
- Experience towing trailers
- Quick learning curve/ability
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional customer service
- Ability to work well with others
- Reliable and Dependable
Standard Monday thru Friday 8 AM – 5 PM work hours.
Seasonal availability on Saturday or Sunday only when needed.