Office assistant & management role typically involves clerical duties, receptionist duties, and an overall office function catering to whatever current needs exist in the office work space.
Responsibilities Include: Responsibilities range from answering of office phones, taking messages, transferring calls, use of Microsoft office products, use of adobe products, use company specific programs, basic accounting/banking/bill pay, and opening/closing of the office.
- Minimum high school degree or GED
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Proficient use of Adobe Acrobat
- Proficient use of Quickbooks
- GWAM typing ability above 40 WPM
- Quick learning curve/ability
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Reliable and Dependable
Standard Monday thru Friday 8 AM – 5 PM work hours.
Seasonal availability on Saturday or Sunday only when needed.